WhatsApp is our essential messaging app on the list in our daily life. Aero WhatsApp makes your messaging experience more productive and entertaining. You can do a lot of things with Aero WhatsApp just like YoWhatsApp.
AeroWhatsApp has a dedicated button for all the settings under one hood. You can access the Aero Privileges menu, privacy, message scheduler, auto-reply to contacts and change the themes from a click of a button. The best part of this modded version of WhatsApp is that you can change the transitions effect between your home screen and tabs from a list of 16 options available.
If you are planning to run more than one WhatsApp account on your Android smartphone simultaneously, then you can install GBWhatsApp along with it as well.
Features of AeroWhatsApp
- Download Aero Themes: Get themes from Aero themes online. Choose from 3000+ themes for free.
- Load Themes: If you have a previously downloaded theme.
- Save/Restore Aero Theme: You can save the current theme along with the custom settings applied to it. Navigate the .xml file at Whatsapp > Aero
- Reset Preference: Due to too many options in Aero WhatsApp, it is confusing where to find the option which is causing the issue. You can reset everything back to default.
- Delete All Saved/Installed Themes: Use this wisely because you won’t be able to retrieve it back anymore.
- Freeze Last Seen: You will need to restart Aero WhatsApp
- Disable Forwarded Message tag
- Who can call me: Everyone/My contacts/My Contacts Except/Particular Contact/Nobody
- Custom Privacy: Coming soon
- Hide View Status: View others without any problem
- Anti Revoke Messages: If someone deletes the message in the chat window, then you can still see the message.
- Show the bluetick after you reply to the contact
You can lock WhatsApp using a fingerprint or a pattern or using a PIN. Remember that the default Password is 0000. You can also hide the Pattern and disable the pattern vibration. One more feature added in Aero WhatsApp is you can even set the security using a Pattern Wallpaper. To explore go to Aero > Privacy > Change Lock/Pattern Wallpaper.
You can change the colour of the entire user interface from Solid to the Gradient colour. Also, the background colour can be changed using similar options and by applying custom wallpapers as well. The Status Bar and Navigation Bar colours can be changed too, but the options are limited to static colour.
Under the home screen settings, you have the option to change the Header, Rows, Floating Action Button and Status colour, styles, fonts etc. There are many other mods under this settings menu which you can explore it by yourself like the enabling and disabling contact online toast or when someone changes their profile picture or uploads a status/story.
With Aero WhatsApp, you can schedule a message to send someone at a particular time. You can even set an automated message when someone sends you a message. And as discussed earlier, you can change the transition effects from this settings window.
From this menu, you can change the style and colour of the Bubble and Ticks. You can also change the contact name colour, last seen colour and many more things which comes under the conversation window. Hide profile picture or add custom wallpaper for individual contacts and hide the date and time while copying texts from the chat screen.
Download Aero WhatsApp
AeroWhatsApp can be downloaded from either Gdrive or Mega website for free. The iOS theme is also included in the download folder. So do not forget to download AeroWhatsApp and the iOS theme, which is in .xml file format.
Instruction To Install
- Download the Aero WhatsApp APK and copy it to the internal storage of your mobile
- Install the APK and follow the instructions on your mobile screen
- Verify it with your mobile number
- Skip the backup to Google Drive
- Enjoy your new AeroWhatsApp
Aero WhatsApp Video
If you are facing any issue or have trouble installing Aero WhatsApp then watch this video for a complete guide.