Latest Pure iOS WhatsApp for Android is based on Fouad’s WhatsApp, which has all the features of it, and it also comes with Apple’s iOS theme in two variants. The iOS WhatsApp is named due to the pure experience that the theme will provide while using this modified WhatsApp.
Downloading and installing modified WhatsApp apps is nowadays a new trend, and it also secures your online privacy by hiding the online status, stories viewed, hiding profile photos to particular people, etc. There are many modded apps available on the internet, which might not be safe, but we test the ones which we use, and then we share them online.
What Is iOS WhatsApp?
iOS WhatsApp is a modified version of WhatsApp, which has many premium features integrated that are not available in the official WhatsApp by Facebook. By default, it comes with a material design mod and includes many customizations, themes, changing the styles, fonts, locking the app, etc. We will be discussing the features of iOS WhatsApp for Android below and let you know how to install it and to restore your chats as well.
The iOS WhatsApp comes in dark and white variants that can be downloaded separately and installed easily on your Android device. We have already shared Aero WhatsApp a few months ago, which had an iOS theme, but that is based on WhatsAero and has a different user interface.
Is It Safe/Anti-Ban?
We have been using the pure iOS WhatsApp for a while and can tell that it has the Anti-Ban implemented, which is working well as we haven’t faced any issue so far. It is entirely safe to use this modified version of WhatsApp by Fouad Mokdad.
We have used many modified WhatsApp apps available on the internet and have found them to be safe so far if they are downloaded from a reliable source. We have been using YoWhatsApp for a prolonged period and never faced any ban on that account. We suggest you not to verify the account often, once you install it do not verify it again the same day.
Features Of iOS WhatsApp 2020
- Choose who can call you by selecting from the lists: Everyone, my contacts, my contacts except, select particular contacts, nobody.
- Privacy Settings (coming soon).
- Hide view status – Don’t tell contact that you have seen their status.
- Anti-Delete Status – Deleted statuses and stories will not be deleted for you after 24 hours or if the user deletes it.
- Anti-Delete Messages – Other people cannot delete messages once sent to you.
- Show Blue Ticks after reply – Contact will only see blue ticks after you reply.
- Privacy settings include the following:
- Contacts – Hide blue ticks, hide second ticks (not recommended), hide blue microphone, hide typing, hide recording.
- Groups – Same as contacts.
- Broadcasts – Hide blue ticks, hide second tick, hide blue microphone.
- WhatsApp Lock – Fingerprint, pattern, pin.
- There are more than 1000 free themes available for download, download it and apply it.
- Change the colors and styles of the user interface of the app.
- You can hide the media from the gallery.
- Backup and restore old WhatsApp data.
- Change the app language.
- Send images in full resolution.
- Send more than ten images at once.
- Disable Heads up a notification, badge counter-notification, audio playing notification.
- Enable always online.
- Widgets for the home screen.
- Multiple WhatsApp Accounts –You can use iOS WhatsApp along with Official WhatsApp on the same smartphone.
- Advanced Security – Lock your WhatsApp with an extra layer of protection with a new fingerprint lock or a different pattern or pin apart from the native lock which you have on your smartphone.
- Supports All Types of Files – Now you can send any file to your friend. Supported file types are PDF, DOC, EXCEL, APK, ZIP, etc.
- Custom Calls – Select who you want to let you call. Select a group of people or an individual.
- Themes – There are more than 1000 themes available to download for free. Apply them from the settings menu of iOS WhatsApp.
How To Install iOS WhatsApp
Installing the WhatsApp iOS version on your Android smartphone is easy; you will have to follow the instructions below for a hassle-free installation.
1. Fresh Installation (No chats)
The fresh installation means that there will be no previous chats available in your new iOS WhatsApp.
- Download the WhatsApp iOS APK from the bottom of this post.
- Install the APK generally on your Android smartphone.
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- Verify your number.
- Once verified, you would have iOS WhatsApp installed.
2. Restore Chat Backup Installation
This will include all the chats with your contacts previously. But remember that you will have to uninstall any other WhatsApp applications.
- Navigate to the internal storage and rename the WhatsApp folder to Whatsapp Old
- Now uninstall any WhatsApp application installed from your smartphone.
- Download the iOS WhatsApp APK from the bottom of this post.
- Navigate back to the internal storage and rename WhatsApp Old to WhatsApp.
- Install the APK usually and on the screen where it asks to restore chat backup, select restore.
- Follow the screen for more instructions and verifying the number.
- Verify and then enjoy your WhatsApp iOS.
If you have any doubt installing the iOS 13 WhatsApp for Android then you can watch the video tutorial on how to install it and also restore the old chats.
You can download iOS WhatsApp from Google Drive or Mega. Also, for the iOS theme, you need to download the .xml file separately and load it through the theme options under the settings of iOS WhatsApp.