In current times, users need everything to be brilliant. Their phones have gone from ordinary to smart, their watches have gone from average to smart; things like fridge, cooler, AC, and washing machine have also become more innovative. So it’s pretty natural to expect a ‘Smart TV’ and manufacturers have delivered on that. Companies have been making smart TVs, and they are getting better and better with time. But the problem with smart things is that they don’t come cheap, and not everyone can afford that.
A smart TV is just like traditional television, with support for the internet and interactive web features. It allows you to connect with other internet-based services, and as a result, you can stream content directly on your TV. You can stream music, videos, movies, and any other form of media. But what if you don’t have a smart TV? Well, you got a solution for that too. A Firestick can transform your regular TV into a smart TV. It’s straightforward to use and is also pocket-friendly.
Now, if you are already using the Firestick, you know that you can stream all sorts of content on your regular TV, with some monthly subscription. Many services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, and so on come with a monthly subscription, and combined, all of them are not cheap.
Users always want to stream movies, web series, and TV shows for free. Now, you might think it’s impossible to stream content for free, but it isn’t if you apply some brains.
There’s an app called Terrarium TV, which lets you stream movies, TV shows, and web series for free on your Firestick. So let’s see, how to install Terrarium TV on Firestick? It’s straightforward, and once you do it, you’ll be able to enjoy the free content on your TV. If you use Firestick frequently for streaming content, Terrarium TV is a must-have app for you. So, today we will answer the following questions :
1) How to install Terrarium TV on Firestick?
2) How to load Terrarium on Firestick?
3) How to install Terrarium TV on Fire TV?
4) How to Add Terrarium to Firestick?
What is Terrarium TV?
Terrarium TV is an online streaming app for Android. It lets you stream movies, web series, TV shows, and other videos directly on your device, and you don’t have to spend a single penny for that. So, it’s completely free to use. You can even stream content in HD and Full HD quality, so that’s a plus.
But, as of now, Terrarium TV is not available. It’s not accessible and has been shut down. But don’t worry, Titanium TV is an alternative to the Terrarium TV. It is the clone of the original app. It even has the same settings, interface, and layout as Terrarium TV. But for the sake of simplicity, I will refer to Titanium TV as Terrarium TV, as it’s almost the same app, with a different name. So, everything that applies to Terrarium TV also applies to Titanium TV.
Features of Terrarium TV or Titanium TV:
1) It has a user-friendly interface that is easy to understand.
2) You have the option to download subtitles for your favorite movie or web series.
3) Subtitles in multiple languages are available to download.
4) You can use MX player as an alternative video player, which gives you extra functionality.
5) You can stream content up to Full HD (1080p) quality.
Now, we can start our process to install Terrarium TV on Firestick. But before that, there are some prerequisites. First, you need to make sure that you can install third-party apps. You will also need the official Downloader App on Firestick. So let’s see how you can accomplish that.
1. Terrarium TV [Titanium TV] is not available in the official Firestick app store. We need to side-load it. For that, we must have permission to install apps from unknown sources. It’s similar to what we do in our smartphones to install any third-party app not available in the play store.
2. To get permission to install apps from unknown sources –
- Go to Settings.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Select the developer options.
- Locate the option which says Apps from unknown sources and enable it.
- Now, you should be able to install any third-party compatible app.
3. Your Firestick must have an active internet connection.
4. Install MX Player so that it can act as an external video player. This will give you extra functionality.
5. Uninstall any previous version of Terrarium TV if you already were using one.
6. Install Downloader App on Firestick.
After you complete these prerequisites, you are free to install the Terrarium TV [Titanium TV] app on your Firestick.
If you are wondering how to install Downloader App on Firestick, follow these simple steps:
How to download and install Downloader App on Firestick?
As I’ve already said, Terrarium TV [Titanium TV] is a third-party app, and you have to side-load this app on Firestick. So the Downloader App is the official app that lets you side-load any compatible app that is not available in the official Amazon App Store. So following these steps, you can download and install Downloader App on Firestick.
1) Turn on the Firestick and select the search icon present on the home screen.
2) Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader App.
3) Select the official Downloader App from the list and select the Get option.
4) This will install the official Downloader App on Firestick.
5) Now, Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Install unknown apps –> Downloader App –> Select or tap to change its status to ON.
Now, you should be able to install any compatible app from the Downloader App.
How to install Terrarium TV on Firestick using the official Downloader App
There are several ways with which you can install Terrarium TV[Titanium TV]. Still, as we have installed the Downloaded App successfully on Firestick, we will use this Downloader App to install the Terrarium TV[Titanium TV] app. These are the steps you need to follow:
1) Open the Downloader App.
2) By default, the Home will be selected. If not, select it from the left menu.
3) You will see an empty URL field on the right side of the window. Select this URL field.
4) Enter this URL and select GO –
5) It will start downloading Terrarium TV[Titanium TV] app. Wait until the app gets downloaded completely.
6) After a successful download, automatically, an installation window will pop up. Select the Install option.
7) Wait until the app gets installed. It will take anything between 30 seconds to 1 minute.
8) You will get two options when the app gets installed successfully.
9) Do not click on Open, as it will open the app. We need to follow one more step before opening the app. So, select the Done option.
10) From here, select the Delete option, as we want to delete the downloaded APK file.
11) Again, select Delete to confirm it.
And you’re done. Now, you can go back and open the Terrarium TV [Titanium TV] app and enjoy your streaming. I hope you have got an answer to how to install Terrarium TV on Firestick? This method is straightforward and doesn’t consume too much time.
But there is another method to install Terrarium TV on Firestick. This method makes use of ES File Explorer. Now, you may have already heard about the ES File Explorer. It’s a fairly popular app. You may know ES File Explorer as a file manager, but it’s more than that. This app not only provides file managing functionalities but can also be used to side-load apps, change root directories, hide files, and all sorts of stuff. So we will use ES File Explorer to install Terrarium TV on Firestick.
Before moving forward, let me tell you that this method needs the premium version of the ES File Explorer. You can buy its premium subscription, which costs $9.99 per month. So it’s a relatively expensive service. If you want, you can subscribe to this paid service. And if you don’t want to spend that much, you can always go for the first method.
How to install Terrarium TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1) From the Home Screen, select the Search option.
2) Search for ES File Explorer and install it using the same steps we followed earlier to install Downloader App.
3) For this method, you don’t need Downloader App.
4) After successfully installing the ES File Explorer, go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Install unknown apps –> ES File Explorer –> Select or tap to change its status to ON.
5) Now, you have permission to side-load apps from the ES File Explorer.
6) Open ES File Explorer. Select the Tools option, present on the left menu, and click on Download Manager.
7) Click on the New (+) option on the bottom bar of the right section.
8) A window will pop up containing two fields.
Enter the following URL in the path field, type any name that you want and click on Download Now option –
9) Wait for the Terrarium TV [Titanium TV] app to download successfully.
10) A new window will pop up. Select Open File. And then Select Install.
11) An installation window will open. Click on Install and let the app install.
12) After successful installation, select Done.
Now you can search for the Terrarium TV [Titanium TV] app and enjoy free movies in high definition. I hope this method has resolved your problem about how to install Terrarium TV on Firestick?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is Terrarium TV safe?
The answer is complicated. The app itself may be safe, but you should always ensure that the source from which you are downloading the actual APK file is safe.
2. Do you have to pay to stream content from the Terrarium TV?
No, it’s a completely free application. You get access to thousands of movies and shows without paying anything. If you encounter any similarly named app that asks for a subscription, don’t download or use it.
3. What are the alternatives to Terrarium TV?
As we have already discussed, Terrarium TV is not available to use in 2021, but Titanium TV is the best alternative to Terrarium TV. It’s almost similar to Terrarium TV in terms of design, functionality, features, and user interface. But some other alternatives to Terrarium TV are BeeTV, Cinema HD APK, CatMouse APK, and Typhoon TV.
Installing Terrarium TV [Titanium TV] is reasonably easy if you follow the steps mentioned above in an orderly fashion. It is an entirely accessible source of unlimited entertainment and is entirely safe for use on your TV. Make sure to understand the installation of an apk file on the Firestick, and you are good to go.