In the modern age of social networking, our generation has arrived across many social media websites, of which a number of these are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp. These sites and applications simply not just makes it possible to connect with your friends and family members on a stage but also keeps you engaged while you are anywhere in the world.
There are several merits, and in which you can find advantages, in addition, there are disadvantages as well. Occasionally people unknown to you joins or attempt to connect you, and so your privacy becomes obsolete, but to this particular, there’s a feature which can help you keep the balance and your secrecy which is the Block feature.
Facebook or Instagram or WhatsApp block feature comes quite handy in characteristic. But in addition, there are times when people simply block you since they would like to prevent you. To know that you’ve been blocked there are a few signs which result in its confirmation. But here we aren’t likely to explore all social networking account but specifically WhatsApp.
How To Figure Out If You Are Blocked On WhatsApp
To learn whether you’re blocked, all you want to do is evaluate these things and if it is true then sorry my friend you’re blocked.
1. You can’t find a contact’s online status (which includes last seen or online status)
2. You don’t see the profile photo of the contact.
3. Any messages sent to your contact that has blocked you may constantly show one tick mark (message delivered ), rather than reveal the second tick mark (message sent).
4. Any calls that you try to establish through WhatsApp won’t go through.
These attributes are the signs that you’re blocked, however, there are also times when people simply change their WhatsApp account without notifying you. However, in the event the individual has not changed his/her account, then you’re within their block list.
There are chances that the person whom you think has blocked you might now be having proper internet connection due to which the messages sent from your end show a single tick. To confirm this you can try these tricks to find out the real reason.
- Send an audio message to the receiver. If the blue tick shows up then the recipient has not blocked you but have selected to not show the read receipts.
- Alternatively, you can download GB WhatsApp and check if the user has blocked you or not. To verify, you need to send a message to the recipient and the blue tick will show instantly if he/she reads it even if they have turned off the read receipts feature. If not then you are definitely blocked on WhatsApp by that person.
How To Get Unblocked on WhatsApp?
Tricking somebody’s privacy is completely illegal and a crime. But sometimes you get blocked by mistake, so in this case, you may try using the below methods. Even though you may want to test them at your end as we cannot assure you that these might work for sure.accc
- The best and simple way to get unblocked on WhatsApp is to talk to the person directly.
- If he/she is close to you then take their phone and unblock yourself (sounds funny but it will work you know)
- Delete your WhatsApp account and then register your account (this used to work a few months back, and I haven’t tested it anymore)
- Change your WhatsApp number, and if the other person has privacy settings to the public, then you have a chance to see their profile photo and last seen.
It is possible that the person you believe in having blocked you have changed their privacy settings as stated above. WhatsApp enables users to keep their profile photo, last seen, stories, etc. to everyone or selected users or to themselves.
WhatsApp has created this feature for proper usage, and individuals use it against people who attempt to evade their privacy. In addition, the blocking feature completely from the users ends only; hence, no third party can unblock.
The Best Way To Block Somebody
Blocking somebody on WhatsApp is quite simple, and the procedure contains a couple of simple and easy steps.
- Open the conversation of the particular person whom you would like to block.
- On the upper side of the conversation, you’ll see three dots. Tap on it.
- Here you will find the option to block the person
This is the easiest and convenient way to block someone on WhatsApp and stop getting messages or revealing your personal identity or online status.
How To Unblock Someone
Unblocking a blocked user can be simple and can be achieved by the following measures.
- Open the conversation of the user.
- On the upper right corner hit on the three dots alternative.
- Scroll down and tap unblock.
Alternatively, if the chat is deleted then you can go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Blocked Contacts and then press and hold on the contact to unblock.