Xiaomi Mi Note 10 smartphone was launched on 6th November 2019 and most of the variants do not support the Google Pay and NFC which can be fixed using the Mi Note 10 Stock ROM.
The phone comes with a 6.47-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. It is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor and comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs Android 9 and is powered by a 5260mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 provides the proprietary fast charging support.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 on the rear packs a 108-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.69 aperture; a second 20-megapixel camera; a third 12-megapixel camera and a fourth 5-megapixel camera. The back camera has autofocus support, and the front for selfies are sported on a 32-megapixel camera.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs MIUI 11 based on Android 9 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, FM radio, 3G, and 4G with active 4G on both SIM cards. Mi Note 10 has almost all the required sensors such as the ambient light sensor, compass, accelerometer, magnetometer, proximity sensor, fingerprint sensor, and gyroscope. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 supports face unlock.
It was launched in Glacier White, Aurora Green, and Midnight Black colours. Xiaomi’s USP of this product is the massive battery and the latest budget-friendly processor. As of 19th November 2019, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 price in India is expected to start at Rs. 43,200.
Warning: The following Mi Note 10 Stock ROM has been grabbed officially from the Xiaomi servers from the MI forums. The ROM’s are based on China and Global variants and might not work for others. Please be advised that you will be solely responsible for any loss.
Table of Contents
Download Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Stock ROM
The Global ROM for Mi Note 10 can be installed on all the variants of Mi Note 10 which supports multiple languages and the default language is set to English while the China Stable ROM is based on the Chinese MIUI which will work on other variants as well but the language is set to Chinese by default.
Advantages of Global Stock ROM/ China Stable ROM
The advantages of flashing Mi Note 10 Global Stock ROM are:
- Use Google Pay
- NFC working
- Google apps support
- OTA Updates
- Keep your Mi Note 10/MI CC9 Pro battery charged above 50%
- Take the backup of your media, contacts, data, etc on an external device like a computer or micro SD card.
- Download MIUI ROM Flashing Tool (required for fastboot method)
- China Stable
- Global Stable
How To Install Mi Note 10 Stock ROM
There are two ways to install the Stock ROM on your Mi Note 10 or Mi CC9 Pro which is through the stock recovery and the other one is through fastboot method which requires a computer.
In our opinion, we would suggest the fastboot method as it lets you flash the stock ROM hassle-free and without the risk of getting your device bricked but you will have to unlock the bootloader of MI Note 10 first. Unfortunately, the Global Stable ROM currently has the recovery ROM available.
Please follow the guide carefully or you might end up losing your data. The following methods might also help you unbrick the Mi Note 10 or Mi CC9 Pro.
- Download and copy the recovery firmware on your device internal storage in the downloaded_rom folder (if there is no such folder then create one and copy the firmware inside that folder).
- Go to your Phone Settings > About Phone > System Update and then press the three dots on the top-right corner and then select the ‘choose update package‘. Select the ROM which you have copied in the downloaded_rom folder.
- Once you have selected the ROM, it will begin upgrading and it will boot automatically when completed.
- Once you have downloaded the tucana_images_V220.127.116.11.PFDCNXM_20191029.0000.00_9.0_cn_d2f38f6cb6.gz firmware, extract it on your desktop.
- Turn off your MI Note 10 and press the Volume Down Button + Power Button together until you enter the fastboot mode. After that connect the device to your computer using the USB data cable.
- Now open the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer and then navigate to the extracted folder and select it.
- Make sure to select the ‘clean all’ option at the bottom of the MI Flash Tool.
- Click on Flash and wait for the process to complete.
- Once it is completed, your smartphone will reboot automatically.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and set up your Mi Note 10.
MIUI Xiaomi.EU ROM For Mi Note 10
The following Mi Note 10 Custom ROM is based on MIUI 11 and can be flashed using custom Recovery.