Pixel Experience custom ROM is one of the best AOSP based ROM with all the pixel goodies such as the boot animation, icons, fonts, launcher, wallpapers, and much more. You can find a ROM similar to Pixel Experience ROM on Google Pixel devices that run smoothly. You can now download and install Pixel Experience ROM and upgrade Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 to Android 12 officially.
Suppose you wonder why we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always specific lifeline support from manufacturing and delays on the latest Android upgrade rollout. Several people were excited to experience the latest Android Version.
Download and Install Android 12 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
Pixel Experience 12 finally extended the support for some new devices, including the ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD). Today we will help you with this Complete guide to download and install Pixel Experience 12 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD) with Android 12. Download Android 12 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD).
Noteworthy: Pixel Experience 12 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD) with Android 12
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with Pixel Experience 12. We will share your complete guide alongside the download link. Even we also mention the requirements and steps to the installation process.
Download Android 12 based Custom ROM for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
Your device must have the bootloader unlocked and installed in the TWRP Recovery. Let’s download and install Pixel Experience 12 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD) if you have done that.
Disclaimer: Technolaty doesn’t take responsibility for any error/Damage/Lossing data on your ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD). You are responsible for any mistake, and the following flashing guides the files. Some functions don’t operate properly and can cause severe damage to your device. Eve, the Widevine L1 support will be replaced by Widevine L3
- Charge your phone up to 85% or 75%.
- Download and install the latest Asus USB Drivers
- Enable the USB Debugging on your ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD).
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot Driver: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT
Download ROM (Pixel Experience 12 ) Download Here
Download TWRP Recovery Download Here
How to Unlock Bootloader on ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
- Start with Enabling Developer mode On ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD)
- Open the settings on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Build number.”
- Go Back to Settings, Search “Developer option,” and Open It.
- Now, Enable OEM Unlock and power Off your mobile.
- Now, open your smartphone into a Download mode by pressing and holding the volume down button and power button.
- Enter the following command to reboot into bootloader mode.
- “adb reboot bootloader.”
- Now perform the command below to unlock the bootloader of Any Lenovo Smartphone.
- “fastboot OEM unlock” Or “fastboot flashing unlock.”
- Now, press Volume Up to unlock the bootloader.
- After that, Restart your Mobile.
How to install TWRP on Smartphone
- First, Switch Off your Smartphone
- Open your Mobile Fastboot
- Power off your device and then hold the Volume Down + Power button
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Then, select the “Address Bar” in the ADB File and type “Cmd” after hitting the enter button. Alternatively, press Shift + Right Key and Select open Power shell Window Here.
- Now, follow these Commands in Terminal.
- adb Reboot Bootloader
- Fastboot Devices
- Fastboot Flash Recovery “TWRP filename.img” and Hit Enter
- Then After Type “Fastboot reboot” and Hit Enter.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on your Smartphone.
Here is the guide to Install Pixel Experience 12 follow the instructions:- Quick Guide
Step 1: You need to Reboot your Device in TWRP Mode.
- BOOT MODES
- For Recovery
- First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
Step 2: In TWRP Mode, you need to Wipe cache, Data, and Dalvik cache. [Note: you don’t have to wipe the Vendor] (If you format instead of wipe cache, you have to reboot the recovery, or you might get an error/issue.)
Step 3: Now, Click Install and Navigate Pixel Experience 12 custom ROM and After Flash it on your devices.
Step 4: After that, Again Click to Install Button and Flash Android 12 GApps (If you Need Google Apps then Flash it)
Step 5: Reboot your device once installations are successful.
Step 6: That’s it, and You can now enjoy the Android 12 Pixel Experience 12.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Google has recently released Android 12 major updates that come with various functionality. Therefore, The latest Android 12 based custom skin start building and the Pixel Experience 12 are among the most popular custom ROM. Currently, Pixel Experience 12 is available for 30+ Mobile devices so far, and there was a lot of
the developers have developed an unofficial custom ROM.
When Pixel Experience 12 has been available to download?
Official Pixel Experience 12 has been available to download with Android 12 based featured in many devices available for the individual builds mentioned in this article.
When is my device to get an update with Pixel Experience 12?
It takes time because Pixel Experience 12 has been built by individual developers, not like stock ROM or developed by OEM. Therefore, some selected device, Pixel Experience 12, has been available throughout as time extends.
What are add-on downloads?
You needed to download a few applications, such as GApps (Google Application). Furthermore, the Android 12 based custom ROM Pixel Experience 12 allows needing to root, which you can do using TWRP. Not to mention, It also gives you the power to use the Google Camera on your smartphone so far.
What if Pixel Experience 12 is not available to download?
You can download another version of Pixel Experience 12, and there are many options such as Pixel Experience, RevengeOS ROM.
Hopefully, We believe you have successfully installed Pixel Experience 12 on your ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 (X01BD). Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs to share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section below.