How To Update Redmi Note 7 Pro To Android 10
Now you can update Redmi Note 7 Pro to Android 10 by flashing Pixel Experience based on AOSP. You might have already checked the list of custom ROMs available for Redmi Note 7 Pro which have posted earlier.
Android 10 being the latest operating system has brought a new revolution among Android smartphone users. Many new things have been implemented and new features which were needed has been added. The developers have focused more on the security and privacy this time because of on going controversies and rumours of data leaks by companies.
In this article, we will learn how to update Redmi Note 7 Pro to Android 10. Officially Xiaomi has not released the MIUI 11 update for Redmi Note 7 Pro which comes with Android 10, but they are planning to release it in the first quarter of 2020. We have already talked about the features of Android 10, on our other post of Poco F1 last week.
Update Redmi Note 7 Pro To Android 10
If you are already using Pixel Experience on your Redmi Note 7 Pro then you can update to Android 10 easily by downloading the ROM and flashing it through TWRP or any other custom recovery.
Perhaps, If not then follow the steps carefully:
- Bootloader must be unlocked – Read the guide over here
- TWRP must be installed on your device
- Battery charged above 50%
- Download Pixel Experience custom ROM
- Initial Android 10 Build, with these highlights
- GApps included
- Weather on lockscreen
- Automatic theme on bootanimation
- Encryption working, you don’t need to format internal storage.
- Once you have installed TWRP copy the ROM to the internal storage of your mobile.
- Click on Wipe and clean Dalvik, Cache, Data, System and swipe to clean.
- Now go back to the main menu on TWRP and select Install.
- Navigate to the folder where you have copied the Pixel Experience ROM.
- Select it and swipe to flash.
- Thats it! Reboot to System and wait for 3-5 minutes until you see the setup screen
Congratulations now you have successfully updated Redmi Note 7 Pro to Android 10 using Pixel Experience custom ROM.