OneDrive is a file hosting service and syncing app that allows users to store files in the cloud, accessible from various devices. The service is considered a simpler alternative to other Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc. OneDrive provides a place in the cloud for all your photos, videos and documents so you can access them anywhere you go.
Many Time you will face some problems in OnDrive Like Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10. It has emerged from the earlier existing SkyDrive, a service provided to people using Windows Hotmail/Live to store their files.
Microsoft presents an app for all devices/OSs for the OneDrive and has the assistance offered to the people with Windows Live email statements. Read this Article carefully to fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10.
The Microsoft OneDrive app syncs your photo library to the OneDrive storage so you can always keep your memories with you wherever you are. It automatically backs up all of your camera roll pictures and videos too!
Today we will share some knowledge to help you with some of its technical conditions to fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10? Its focus feature and purpose is its ability to put up to 1 TB of files for Office 365 users (5 GB for ‘FREE’ users) into all the places you want to work with them and then keep them synchronized all time.
Fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows
This article will tell you two methods to Fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10.
Method 1: Reset OneDrive
Many times a corrupted or missing cache of the program can cause multiple issues with the system performance.
- First, Open the Run
- Then, Press Windows + R keys to open the Run.
- Now, Type the following command in Run and Enter to perform it:
- After that, start the reset process of the OneDrive on your Windows 10.
- When Done, the Microsoft OneDrive will automatically relaunch.
- Still, if the OneDrive doesn’t relaunch automatically. So you can perform the below command to run.
- Lastly, you can attempt obtaining or downloading files from OneDrive.
Method 2: Map a Network Drive as SharePoint Document Library
If method 1 Doesn’t work, You can try the Second method to fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows; if you cannot download all the files from OneDrive then, you a network drive for the SharePoint Document Library.
- Open the Microsoft OneDrive website on your web browser (Like Chrome or Edge)
- Go to the Sign-in page and enter to Email and password to Sign in.
- Now, Go to the file library that you want to access or Download.
- After, Copy the URL (link) of the file/folder from the address bar.
- Now, Open the File Explorer on Window (Press Window Key+ E)
- Then, Right-click on the Network category from the left Side.
- After that, Click the Map network drive.
- Now you canSee Connect to a Website that you can use to store your documents and pictures and Click it.
- Now, the network location wizard will open.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now Click Choose a custom network location, then click the following button.
- After that, paste the URL.
- Now, remove the HTTP:// from URL and click on the Next button.
- Then, Give a name for the network location you want. By default, the name will continue the same OneDrive Document Library.
- Click on Next and then Finish it.
- Then open the PowerShell (Admin) Form, right-click on the Start menu.
- Click Windows PowerShell (Admin).
- Now, copy the following command and after paste in the Windows PowerShell window and hit Enter to perform it:
Get-Content -Path $_.FullName -first 1 | Out-Null
- When done, restart your computer to apply changes.
- That’s it!
The company launched this service to answer the increasing demand for online storage, especially on mobile platforms. It has more than six years of experience in the industry, so it knows what features are needed to ensure an excellent customer experience. Hopefully, we believe that you have now successfully read About “How to fix OneDrive Error Code 0x80070185 on Windows 10”.