Link2SD was initially intended as a way for Android users to use the phone’s SD card. The app also provides new features to optimize the usage of the phone’s internal storage.
One of the significant advantages of this app is its ease of use. You can backup all your applications on your sd card and then restore them at any time or even move them from one location to another just by drag and drop operations on your phone screen. Link2SD is a tool that allows you to store your apps on an external SD card (or USB storage device) to open up more space on your device.
Download Link2SD APK
Check out the full details of Link2SD APK, the total number of downloads, version information, and application size:
|Last Updated||One day ago|
|Compatibility||Varies with device|
Before you start downloading, let us tell you that you will have to uninstall any Link2SD version installed on your Android smartphone.
What Is Link2SD APK
Link2SD is a free software application for Android devices that enables the user to move applications from the internal system memory of their device onto an external SD card, allowing them more space for storing files internally and avoiding the risk of running out of memory when installing new applications or updates.
Features of Link2SD
Link2SD is one of the most popular Android apps for managing storage. It’s been downloaded over 10 million times on the Google Play store. The app is about to get updated to version 4.0 with a lot of new features like:
– Using your SD card as the default device for storing new apps and games
– Separation between Device and SD Card folders (with the help of a toggle in settings)
– New Memory Manager feature that monitors your storage on both Device and SD card, giving you an idea about how much free space is left on each one
– More detailed information about external media consumption with the help of a graph that visualizes your usage through time
– Create and remove links for apk, dex, and lib files of the applications you select
– Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
– Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
– Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps installed
– Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
– Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
– Convert system apps into user apps
– Convert user apps into system apps
– Integrate “Updated” system apps into the system (ROM)
– Clear data and cache of the application
– Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
– List applications show detailed size information and link status
– Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
– Search applications by name
– Display available space information of internal storage, SD card, and SD card 2nd partition
– Share the link of an app what you need for linking apps:
– root permission.
– a second partition on your SD card. You should have two partitions on the SD card and both should be primary.
Who Should Use Link2SD APK
The app is meant for those with limited space on their device, and there is no need to sacrifice favorite games and apps. Are you cramped on storage and feeling the pressure of endless notifications? Save your data, save your space. Thanks to the link2sd app, you now have a way to move your favorite games and apps to an external SD card. It’s like having a new phone — but without the hefty price tag!
How Link2SD work
The primary function of Link2SD is to Convert a single app to an SD card installation. However, Link2SD is the first and only app allowing any application to be converted to an SD installation. You’ll never have to worry about running out of space on your device again. Link all your apps to an external storage device, so you can easily take them with you or share them with friends and family. Never have to uninstall apps again! Link your apps over and try it for free today!
Link2sd is a free and open-source Android app that links one or more of your apps to an SD card, making it possible to install large apps on your SD card. With the app, you can move some of your favorite heavy games, music players, and other apps of your device’s internal storage and onto your SD card.