Realme XT has got its first development under the custom ROMs banner, and we have LineageOS and HavocOS based on Android Pie 9. The custom ROM for Realme XT is one of the best custom ROM as LineageOS is considered to be the king of all other ROMs.
Table of Contents
List Of Top Custom ROM for Realme XT
Coming back to the ROM, if you don’t know much about LineageOS then let us give you a little information about it. LineageOS is a free, community-built custom ROM where the contribution of the users and developers make it one of the best and polished custom ROM for Android. Based on the Android Open Source Project with many tweaks and modifications, it gives a pure Stock Android feel with fewer applications and no bloatware whatsoever.
It is ported By thesprintster who also ported the same ROM for Realme 5 Pro recently has released it for Realme XT as well. However, the ROM being at its initial release stage might bring some minor bugs which can be considered. You may create a logcat and provide it to the developer for fixing the bugs and any issues that arise while using the ROM.
- The bootloader must be unlocked
- TWRP should be installed
- Take a backup of data from your Realme XT to your PC or SD card
- The battery of your device must be charged above 50%
- GApps – Download the Pico or Nano variant
1. LineageOS Custom ROM for Realme XT
On LineageOS, you can run Google Applications, or we may call it as GApps, which runs the core Google apps like the Google Play Service, Google Framework, Google Playstore, Contacts, etc. LineageOS does not include any hardware-specific code like CAF for Snapdragon Soc.
Being light and small in size, LineageOS saves a lot of internal storage of the device, which can help you store more images and videos and install more applications or games.
The features of LineageOS are limited, but you can always use any 3rd party system UI tuner to implement new features such as Network Speed on Statusbar, Changing the navbar icons, etc. But for these, you might need root access such as Magisk or Supersu installed.
LineageOS custom ROM for Realme XT has most of the features working such as boots, RIL (Calls, SMS, Data), WiFi, Bluetooth, both the cameras, audio, fingerprint sensors, GPS, VoLTE and many more. But, due to the ROM being at its initial stage, Selinux is permissive, and the fingerprint may not work correctly (this happens due to unlocking the bootloader).
Download LineageOS custom ROM
2. HavocOS Custom ROM for Realme XT
HavocOS is a custom ROM for Android smartphones which are based on the Android Open Source Project. The custom ROM is smooth and gives more performance out of the box when installed on and Android smartphone. Many tweaks and modifications have been done to HavocOS, which makes it stable and robust among other custom ROMS.
Inspired by Google Pixel, it has a redefined material design and has the pixel features included. While there are so many customizations and features that you probably will get lost exploring, you will start feeling the fluid feel once you install the custom ROM on your Realme XT.
- Rounded UI
- Pixel lock screen weather
- Substratum support
- Micro-G support
- Signature spoofing
- Status bar customizations
- Quick settings mods
- User interface mods
- Ambient display
- Button mods
- Navigation bar customizations
- Lockscreen customizations
- Recent styles
- Notifications mods
- Battery saving
Download HavocOS custom ROM
- Copy the custom ROM to the internal storage of your smartphone.
- Reboot to TWRP by turning off your smartphone and then press and hold Volume Up + Power Button until you see the Realme Logo.
- Go to Wipe and select Data, Dalvik, Cache, System (do not wipe the Vendor).
- Go back and select install and navigate to the folder where the custom ROM is saved.
- Select the custom ROM along with the GApps and swipe to install.
- Reboot to the system and enjoy it.
Follow the instructions on the screen and set up your device. Remember, LineageOS comes with basic applications, so download the apps of your choice, like Calendar, Camera, Calculator, etc. If you find any issues installing or flashing the ROM, then report it to the developer directly.
How To Root Realme XT
- Download the latest Magisk Zip file and copy it to the internal storage.
- Reboot to TWRP custom recovery by turning off your smartphone and then press and hold Volume Up + Power Button until you see the Realme Logo.
- Go to install and navigate to the folder where Magisk is saved.
- Select Magisk and swipe to flash.
- Reboot to the system.