Hello!! I am Priyanka. Today I have come with my experience with AirPods Mic, not Working. I bought Airpods a few days back, and I have faced my AirPods Mic Not Working issue, and I have resolved it. So if you are the one who is facing this problem, read the given steps below and fix it. Let us go into the article.
AirPods are a tremendous one in their style and quality, but users face certain problems with AirPods Mic Not Working, and it is solved easily. Don’t get afraid as we provide end-to-end information about all the current technical issues. Don’t forget to visit all our articles.
Steps To Fix AirPods Mic Not Working
1. Update Bluetooth Drivers
Suppose while pairing our device and our AirPod Mic Not Working properly, you should check the Bluetooth adapter driver’s update. Or you can download Bluetooth Headset Helper from 2021 for all the Broadcom devices to correct this problem. Don’t worry if you can not do them by fixing them with tools like IObit Driver Booster to update the drivers automatically. Your whole system gets scanned by the software, and it will give you a detailed report on all outdated drivers.
Now select those needed to be updated and select the Update option, and all required drivers get downloaded and installed automatically. I suggest you use Driver Booster, which is so simple and fully automated driver update software that updates Bluetooth drivers so fast and you can resolve AirPods Mic Not Working.
2. Try a Bluetooth Adapter
In some other cases, the in-built Bluetooth adapter will not be able to handle AirPods. So the AirPod Mic not working issue will be occurring, so I have a solution to fix this problem because you should opt to buy a new Bluetooth Adapter. So many users have reported that they fixed this issue on Windows 10 by buying a Bluetooth adapter. Hence, I suggest you, friends, try and see the results.
3. Make Use of Microphones
Now you can use the headphone to activate the microphone. Just the thing you should do is keep speaking, and AirPods will pick up your voice after a second or two. So this will be a simple working process, and also Mac users have said that after trying this method, they found their Mic to be started working, and AirPods Mic Not Working is solved.
4. Give a Checking to Firmware
I completely agree with checking the firmware version, and for me, the 3A283 version caused problems one time, and I have updated the performance to the latest. After that, it has started working. No trial; if you don’t have the newest Firmware, you can try to update it and check the question if the situation had solved. So again, after updating, the same problem arises to contact the Apple-certified repair center. You can get a solution for the AirPods Mic Not Working.
Problems Faced By The Customers Who Use Apple AirPods
Even if the loom from outside seems beautiful, they are exactly not considered for reality, and I will discuss some of the major problems that occurred and some issues that customers faced. So it will help you in a better way.
- Some say that calling their AirPods Mic Not Working. For example, while talking over the phone, the other person can’t hear us due to the Mic’s faint.
- Both of the AirPods consist of microphones and can be used in either way. The AirPods microphones will be located at the deepest of most of the pods.
- The next set of issues that some users reported It t is hearing sluggishness while ongoing calls. It will be a very widespread problem for most of the Bluetooth equipment. So as these microphones are wireless, some form of clashes occur due to wireless interference, and they have no technical fault occurring them.
- Other customers report the problem that occurs in AirPods Mic. It happens when we Sometimes, the problem occurs when connecting with a mobile device or tablet. So if that is the case of pairing with the AirPods, we can do several things to click.
- One such technique is to try plugging them in charge for at least a few seconds and then take them out again and try to use them.
- The additional trick that you can try is turning the Bluetooth on your phone off and then again. So 90% of it solves the issue and connects the AirPods to your phone.
- In the case when nothing works, you can try resetting your AirPods completely. It has solved most users’ problems, and again, if it doesn’t respond, it probably means that the problem is bigger and might need some diagnosis and should take them to be fixed.
- This pairing difficulty will also occur due to connecting the pods to the computer. For new users, this is not a big problem, but it can be an issue for older devices.
Issues that cause AirPods Mic Not Working
Volume Increasing or Decreasing Issue
The volume adjustment issue is generally caused by the AirPods feature of making an automatic decision on what microphone to use simultaneously and requires only one microphone required. It delays the volume low, and the audience will not be able to hear.
I hope I have given you some very useful information regarding AirPods Not Working. Alternatively, you may update your drivers on your Windows 10 PC from Settings > Updates & Security and also check for Windows Device Manager Updates as well. The mics work flawlessly when the drivers are properly installed on your computer.